Monday, November 19, 2012

This Week I'm Thankful For

         Thanksgiving is just around the corner this week and I'm busy getting ready for Nash and my first official holiday together as a married couple. I bought all the traditional things to make Thursday: turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie. The entire thing will either turn out well or blow-up with smoking turkey wreckage in my kitchen. Oh well, what's life without a little adventure.
         A number of my friends and family have been doing this daily, "I'm thankful for..." this month for the season which I've really enjoyed reading on Facebook. Seeing the things small and large that matter to my friends has been enlightening. It's also caused me to ask myself what am I truly thankful for. My own list would be embarrassing to post here, but can be summed up by saying, I'm am really truly grateful for the family and friends in my life. And for Nash, I love having someone to wake up to every day who the first and last thing I hear is, "I love you."
         So my question to you this week is, what are you grateful for in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment