Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day Twenty-Three: The Waverly Tote

Today's post is a fun project I designed for a friend in Charlotte. She was a college student and wanted an over the shoulder gym bag with a pocket in front so she didn't have to dig for her keys. They were a lot of fun to make with custom prints and swede linings.

This remains my hands down favorite project I've probably done because of the smile Waverly gave me on handing it to her. Most beautiful smile I've ever gotten. I wish I had a photo of it to this day, but some moments are priceless and fleeting.

I hope you get to impact someone who adds joy to your life in a positive way today. Have a lovely night/morning where you are in the world.

Link to our kickstarter project: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lisashay/walking-in-your-dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment