Tuesday, July 9, 2013

New Black T-shirt Convertible Design (8-Shirts-In-One)

                     This week I'm splitting my time between custom work and short-run immediates. For those of you not in the business, short-run immediates is small runs production runs of 25-400 pieces for immediate sale (hence the name). While I'm busy sewing, I wanted to let you guys see a new t-shirt design I've been working on for a while which is designed to be flattering to women showing off your shoulders and making your cleavage bigger while hiding a major problem area of most women everywhere which is having a cute round tummy instead of flat abs of steel.
                       The hemline floats so you can raise or lower it depending on how daring you're feeling. Shorten it to a cut-off or let it all the way out for a cute t-shirt dress. A day-to-night look. Lighten your wardrobe and keep up with your date no matter what surprises they throw on you. I wanted to design something that would let me keep up with my husband on a weekend getaway, while not having to pack the kitchen sink. The overall result is a piece that looks deceptively simple, is wrinkle-free, and machine washable. Watcha think?
                
Comes in sizes XS-S-M-L-XL-XXL (I can also cut a custom size to order)
$18.00 in Our Etsy Shop here.

Hurry and pick one up as I don't expect them to last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment