Thursday, March 14, 2013

"Do. Or do not. There is No Try" ~Yoda, Star Wars


               Sometimes you just have to skin your knees. Lately I keep getting asked for this magic formula for life, business, or weirdly enough Etsy. Honestly people, I do not have the answers to these questions. And the longer I'm alive I think there is no answer. Or maybe it's the wrong question. If you hesitate forever on the doorstep, you never get anything done. I've watched people stronger, better funded, and smarter than me fail. And I've done my share of stupid things and failed. Businesses like my life are imperfectly run actions strung together on a long string that make a living, a family, and an imperfect present. But the difference I think rests in all of us, are we going to get back up after we fail or lay down? Or is it time to try a new door?

No comments:

Post a Comment