Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wiring Done on the New Studio

     The sewing machines are up and running again after a week of silence while we moved to our new studio space. THANK YOU everyone who has been so understanding while we go through this expansion process. Growing pains are hard, but necessary part of running a business. A special thanks to my old office-mate Matt Santelli for finding our awesome new space. I must admit, all the extra space makes one feel a little giddy. We finally have separate rooms for things like fabric cutting/printing and the air compressor for which my ear drums are thanking me. There's still many things to do and hang, but the bare bones are there. What a hopeful way to start the year. I hope that you are also doing well and look forward to continuing our journey with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment