Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Whimsical British Hats


         This week we're having fun riffing on the classic British Barret and rediscovering my love of hats. I wore one the entire summer I was in France much to my fellow exchange students amusement.
          Hats are a lovely defining part of someone's wardrobe. Fun and flirty. Serious and mysterious. The fastest moving part of fashion, I'm glad that they are making a comeback since the British wedding last year. Hats add such personality to a wardrobe. I've been rereading about Chanel this week and how she got her start in France trimming hats for the ladies. Very inspiring. I hope you are finding something to inspire you and bring out your fightin' spirit.
           Check them out in our Etsy shop for different styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment