Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3D Printer Workshop Part 1: Good beginnings

            Wow, we had a great time with the 3D Printer Workshop last night, lots of happy introverted people hunched over soldiering irons taking stabs at Ardiuno boards. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. Luis has really designed a wonderful printer and course work that workCan't wait for next week. Check back in as you see more designers creating their dreams in 3D.

Check-out some of the great photos Rye took that I put up on Facebook to wet your appetite. I love how much new technology there always is in our industry. The idea that one will be able to create better and better products for you, our customer, is the thrill that gets me up every morning to work with my hands another day.

And to you and what gets you up in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment