Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day Thirty: Sample Sale


      Well, we're finishing up the winter collection super late this year. I meant to be done in February, but with the move we're happily finishing up a little late. I also have a great surprise, to celebrate the last day we're hosting a discontinued sample sale this week. Fun one of a kind looks or styles I've done over the past two years, mostly in a standard size 8. I hope you will be able to take advantage of these deals as we clear out space for our new designs this season. One of the pieces I'm letting go is this fun over the top cropped jacket I designed that was inspired by Lionfish. I love the ocean and wild coral reefs. It's a generous size 8 or 10 depending on how tight you want to wear it. A great fun piece for a collection.
      We're giving it away free this week. If you want, respond in the comments section and we'll give one lucky reader a chance to score their own look.

Have a great day. See ya tomorrow as we start to release our new collection.

3 comments:

  1. I would be the perfect person to wear this cute little jacket. It is exactly my style and color. When and how can I get it? I can already see myself wearing it to church, this Sunday. Making the girls wishing they were me!

    Love your designs! Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much. The drawing for the coat will be on Fri. :-)

    ReplyDelete