Friday, January 6, 2012

Day Nineteen: Scarf Attack!

                "Fire and Ice"


Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

by Robert Frost



Today we're having fun with one of my favorite poets and silk. Demi Mu spent all last night testing our new silk scarves in a huge pounce fest, and I couldn't help taking a few photos while holding my sides from the laughter. I hope you will enjoy the massive amount of cuteness and your own scarf this spring for you or someone you love. The scarves range in the colors of fire and ice from pale cream to hot pink! Perfect for a little fire or ice to brighten your day.

You can pick your own up on special this week for $10 off Etsy here from the regular $30. They will go back to normal price next Friday:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/89907996/fire-and-ice-silk-scarf

Have a great weekend everyone!

May you be blessed with cuteness in this chilly weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment