Saturday, May 4, 2013

Week 1.2 Find the Gap (10 Problems I experience in my life)

Alright, moving on. Now....10 design gaps I experience in my life.

1. Durable and fashionable clothing. My cute clothes do NOT survive on a factory floor/real life.
2. Better way to store my Produce Box fresh veggies and fruits.
3. Way to get chores regularly done at night before I go to bed at night.
4. Realistic way to protect myself as a woman from criminals on a daily basis.
5. Solution for how to feed the cats without the dog eating their food.
6. Better way to organize my office.
7. A knife sharpener that actually works and is easy to use.
8. A way to keep the cats out of the house/work area.
9. A system to keep pet hair out of the house/our clothing.
10. A cake baking system that actually works.

My gap I am choosing to work is a realistic way to protect myself as a woman from criminals on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment