Monday, August 6, 2012

Help Support Fellow Artists! Go Sirius B.~!

          One of the great things about what I do is seeing fellow designers and artists grow. Last year we got help on our Yoxi campaign for saving the environment by helping to reduce industry waste from the awesome band, Sirius B. This year, they are releasing their newest album and raising funds on Kickstarter! Go guys!
       I've been trying to figure out how to import their Kickstarter campaign for two weeks, but apparently my tech is failing me so I grabbed a fun video off youtube they've done and encourage you to check out their campaign on Kickstarter. It's really fun. These guys are just lovely laughs and happiness. For $8, you can get your very own digital copy. Nash and I are getting matching t-shirts as well. This is my favorite local Asheville bands. They're great. Alright, my little bit of happiness is shared with you guys for the week! This state has so much raw talent. I love seeing what everyone does!

    And keep up the good work guys! You all rock!




     

No comments:

Post a Comment