Friday, July 23, 2010

Lookville: West Coast Style


This past month, I was invited to a new fashion website called Lookville. The basic premise is that people post pictures of themselves or celebs and invite other people to comment on the trends. I must say that overall, after using this site for a month I like it. Also, I think it's a great place to post new looks for collections to have people judge if it's hot or not. It's a good mix of hot model chics and real life women. It's fun, easy to use, and fairly good quick feedback. It's almost like being able to go shopping with a room full of girl friends and have them give you feedback for "hot or not." A definite win in my book. And something that's perfect for reviewing your date night outfit with the cute boy you've been obsessing over or screen a collection for wins and misses. I plan to start using it for collection ideas in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment