Friday, April 26, 2013

Textile Fabric: Sheer Fun

           Sometimes you see something so awesome you just have to share it. These bags are one example. The most wicked thing I've seen to in a year for $60-80, these biker bags from Vaude Rucsacs are self-healing. That means if you're on the trail and you puncture them, they release plastic to self-repair on the spot like the human body...only much much faster.
         I'm not much of a biker, but I love German technology. Personally I'm a big fan of leather or heavy weight cordura as I prefer my bags to be puncture resistant, over lighter-weight, but it's exciting to see different solutions to the same problem of making a durable bag. And the video is just awesome!
        Happy Friday! May I have spread a little joy to your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment