Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day Twenty-Seven: Free Zombie Mice Kit

          Alright, I've been holding out all week while putting these kits together. Thank one evil kitten I had to fend off while trying to watch Walking Dead for this inspiration. Our thanks for being awesome customers. As we look forward to our eTextiles class in April, I have put together a few free zombie mice kits to let people practice their hand-sewing skills and torture their cats at the same time. The directions are on Instructables. It should take you roughly an hour to sew your very own. You can get one for free at the Studio or I will be happy to mail you a kit with $5 shipping until they run out. This is a great way to get better at sewing eTextiles and a lot of fun.  I hope you are also having a lovely March. Best of luck on your weekend and see ya on Monday.





Color
Your Name
Your Address

No comments:

Post a Comment